Sunday, March 2, 2008

New Project Idea!

I've been thinking a lot about our new project, especially over this past weekend. I just got back from Indiana this afternoon, and on the car ride back I got to admiring all the different elements of nature. With the theme of "My House and Me" and "The Corporation" in mind, I have come up with a new project idea that could potentially be very cool!

With the digital camera, I would like to take pictures of nature around campus as well as off of Denison grounds. This will be a particularly cool project with spring just around the corner. Then, I would like to buy some type of glass and put it over the photograph(s) and hammer out particular parts of the picture, representing nature being destroyed. This way, the photograph(s) will have a shattered look to them. I may do this with 10 photographs seperately, or 10 photographs together. I would like to see what the next step of the project is before brainstorming any further.

We'll see what happens in class!

No comments: