Over spring break I went to Hilton Head Island. During this trip I took photographs of nature, either of nature untouched, or of nature being destroyed. I've decided I'm going to print out six pictures. Three of them are going to be of nature in color, representing the beauty of our world. The other three are in black and white and symbolize nature being tampered with, mainly by humans. I'm hoping to put these pictures back to back. Then, with shatter proof glass, I want to lightly hammer the black and white pictures putting cracks over top of the photos. After this I want to hang them from a shovel, or possibly a tree branch. I haven't exactly figured out how I would like to display the pictures but for now I'll work on printing the pictures out and trying to find shatter proof glass while I'm at home this weekend.
Right now, Blogger is not allowing me to upload pictures...I'll try again later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment